Biological Dentist, HOLISTIC HEALTH ADVOCATE, Mother, SPEAKER
While I knew from a young age that I wanted to be a dentist like my father, it wasn’t until I confronted my own health crisis that I began the transition to biological dentistry. As a new graduate from the University of Michigan and young mom (nearly 30 years ago), I began to experience symptoms of chronic fatigue, body aches, and brain fog. Upon diagnosis, I was shocked to discover that I had mercury toxicity as a result of my profession. It was then that I knew things had to shift.
My personal health crisis (of which I thankfully made a full recovery) awoke me to the dangers of dental amalgam and launched my pursuit of a more holistic approach to dentistry. It became my mission to ensure that my patients, my team, and my own personal health were safeguarded at all costs.
Now, at the pinnacle of my career, I am delighted to usher people through their individual path to dental, physical, and emotional harmony. Whether providing bite rejuvenation or biocompatible fillings, beginning by cultivating a foundation of mutual trust allows us to achieve transformation with confidence, expertise, and joyful collaboration. For me, it simply doesn’t get any better than that!
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry
- LD Pankey Institute, Complete Continuum
- Peter Dawson’s Center for Advanced Clinical Study, Complete Continuum
- Orthognathic Bioesthetics continuum, Level 4 graduate
- Schuster Center for Professional Development Management Training and subsequent service as a mentor in the Performance Coach program
- IAOMT mercury safe training
- American College for Integrative Medicine and Dentistry Ozone training and certification
- Bioclear – Full certification
- Denver Academy of Clinical Dentistry – advanced study club
- Metro Denver Dental Society
- Colorado Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Orthognathic Bioesthetics International Foundation
To support individuals on their path towards ultimate health with state-of-the-art, biologically sound dental care. In the process, our team aims to provide an environment that uplifts the vitality of our patients, ushering them through transformations with trust, expertise, and joyful collaboration.