Our team has always held the health and wellbeing of our patients as our primary focus and this, of course, remains true now. We are dedicated to adhering to the health regulations and guidelines recommended by governing bodies. We have also taken many additional measures to exceed the baseline requirements to ensure the highest level of protection possible. Dr. Dickerson and her staff members have remained diligent in assimilating the most up-to-date information available and will continue to do so in the coming months.
Please review the following information to learn more regarding the specific actions we will be taking in our office to safeguard your wellness as best we can.
We kindly ask that our patients comply with the following:
- Wear a mask to your appointment
- Text or call us at 720.842.7002 when you arrive at the Cherry Tower building. You may wait in your car or the main lobby of the building until we advise you it is safe to enter our suite.
- We request that patients/guardians limit extra companions to only essential people
- Upon entrance to our office, we will request that you utilize provided hand sanitizer or wash your hands. We will review COVID-19 screening questions with you. We will ask permission to take your temperature and your blood oxygen concentration, both non-invasive procedures. We will welcome you directly to your treatment room or ensure you are the only guest in the waiting room. We will request that you utilize a pre-procedural oral rinse.
Our team is committed to ensuring the following practices are implemented attentively:
- Adhering to the universal precautions to prevent the spread of disease in our office.
- We will be checking team member temperatures, vitals, and holistic wellness daily. If any staff member is symptomatic, we will employ our exposure response plan.
- During dental treatment within the operatories, all staff will be wearing: face shields, N-95 masks, washable or disposable full-length gowns, and gloves.
- DentAirVac and ADS Extraoral Suction System will be used during any procedures with aerosol exposure.
- The air throughout the entire office will be purified using iWave needle-point bi-polar ionization and Medify Air devices.
We are thankful to have the resources necessary to confidently return to supporting our patient’s oral vitality. We are devoted to maintaining the uplifting and hospitable nature of our office amidst these changes, and look forward to re-engaging with our beloved community!
To learn more about how Dr. Dickerson and the team at Dynamic Dental Solutions approach biological dental care, please feel welcome to call our Denver office at 720.842.7002.